Sinister: A picnic and a goodbye

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 19 18:02:04 BST 2000

Hello fellows listees,

Thanks to the ones who came on Saturday for that lovely London picnic. We
even had sun, some girls even played football, and we had lots of fun of
course...Thanks also to the people who said I was doing fine as
picnic-organiser, it was probably a bit of a lie but it was nice :)

Well, I am off for long holidays next week and won't have any regular email
access until the end of September...So I am going to say goodbye soon for a
couple of months. (for those bored in the office or wanting to keep in
touch, you can email at elenitafaraway at hotmail.com)

(here comes the good part) You are a bunch of lovely people, really. I've
met great people here at the picnics and stuff, I've been emailing with some
of you and met a lot of nice persons...
That's why I will be back on the list as soon as possible, but well I
thought I let you know how much I enjoyed those months in here.
Take care everyone, enjoy your summer, and just be the lovely people you are
Love
Elena