Sinister: Richard's School Dance

Dewar dewar at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 20 20:41:29 BST 2000

Hello people,
                I actually promised this story ages ago so you've all
probably forgotton. Anyway, I am from Perth, where I believe Richard Colburn
is from - at least during his school days.
My friend tells me of a lovely story of a christmas school dance when
Richard was dancing with my friend's big sister. Upon returning to the
beautifully adorned tables with tinsel and candles and holly for a
well-earned rest, richard proceeded to belch out ALL of the candles on his
table, in front of all the shocked little girlies, laughing to himself.
It made me laugh anyway...

Rafe!