Sinister: looks like a russian

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Fri Jul 21 18:25:47 BST 2000

hello fellow minions.

1. i got my flapwap t-shirt in the mail this week, along with the set of 3
badges. when i checked the merchandise webpage, the badges were sold out. so
i felt really lucky.

i was wearing the shirt when i had my student id card done. it unfortunately
did not save me from the "i look bad in my student id" phenomenon.

someone commented that the shirt looked sinister. but i think she meant the
girls.

2. it's been raining like mad in perth. but i quite like it. i'm mad. do you
need more proof than general admittance?

i'm also drying my laundry on a broom balanced btwn 2 chairs.

3. the subject line is the title of sodastream's new lp. it's quite good,
rather sparse, and i exclaimed to myself while listening to it, "STUART
MURDOCH!" but it was not.

i'm looking forward to seeing them live in perth in october. they moved to
melbourne, which has the lousiest weather in oz, a few years ago.

i hope it stops raining by then.

4. i'm going to see travis next sunday. i don't care what you lot think, but
i rather like travis. maybe they're overrated, but still good nonetheless.

i think the word "good" is cliched.

5. i enrolled in university this week and was made to run around like a
headless chicken on campus in the goddam rain because of bureaucracy,
incompetence, stupidity and silly computer programmes.

6. catcher in the rye is certainly not goddam crumby and it doesn't contain
phony vocabulary. so there.

bye bye for now. i hope you made it.

HY

"it's just words and times and a desolate sea that's keeping me awake."