Sinister: all my friends are on their holidays

jonnyfive jonnyfive at xxx.com
Fri Jul 21 18:54:25 BST 2000

dear sini,

back from holidays and i'm trying to read all the digests whilst
simultaneously looking like i'm doing some work. all my friends have gone
on holiday (i know some people with drugs, but then i don't need any) and
i'm alone. i didn't leave my house (at all) for two whole days, but it
doesn't matter. does it?

when i was walking down the street on my lunch break last sat. i was
singing photo jenny in my head, and i got to the "how will i get her? i
don't know" bit, and just did the 'how will i get her?' part when the bloke
walking past me sang 'i don't know'. far too strange, i had to have some
bacon crisps and a lie down.

electronic rennaissance: leave it alone! why has no-one attacked you're
just a baby? it stinks like baby trumps, and ER is ace. lyrics: ER witty
and cute, Baby: repetitive, meaningless. music: ER: twiddly
(nerrrrrr-nerrr-nee-weeerr as the solo goes. you can sing it on a bus, any
bus), space-age retro, Baby: boring indie-pap, which makes B&S sound like
menswear. in short, L&G of the jury> ER: knowing nod towards experimental
musos, Baby: filler. mon case est dormir.

a while ago much criticism was sent flying to libraries. i work in a
library and it is lovely. i am very helpful (even if i do say so myself)
and the index is easy if you spend every day in there for months. oh, who
am i kidding? the place is full of loons. except the staff who are lovely.
if only the 'customers' were locked out all day...

finally, can anyone tell me what will mellor's first single was called? he
used to be jambo in hollyoaks, and my friend who has deserted me for spain
has bet me i can't find out. if anyone knows, please mail me, and we can
talk about soap stars failed careers into the wee hours.

lots and lots of love, you wonderful people.
j.xxx