Sinister: "We'll be right back after the commercials."

Alexander Bartilson alexander.bartilson at xxx.com
Fri Jul 21 20:48:27 BST 2000

Hi,
I am now back from my trip to San Francisco (not that I think anyone of you noticed that I was gone :-)   )

Thanks to everyone who mailed me concerning things to do in S.F. and sorry for not replying to everyone.

Anyway, went to a record store called Amoeba and it was absolutely fantastic. Someone mailed me and said that I had to go there cause it was the best record store in the world. I totally agree. It's the best record store I've ever been to anyway.
I bought Saint Etienne, Heavenly and Marine Research CDs. Hadn't heard very much of Heavenly and Marine Research before but they are great.
Went to the usual S.F. touristplaces like the Golden Gate brigde, Alcatraz and things like that. Tried the cable cars. that was fun.
Also I saw a baseball game, that was fun too, but the game was to long in my opinion.
On the whole I had a fantastic time.

anyway, it's sad that there will be no B & S concerts this year. guess that would put enoumous pressure on them when they finally decide to tour. Hope I will see them at least once in my life.

as I said I'm back in Sweden now. will take a year not studying before I start University so I'm currently just doing nothing and looking for job. (so mathematically I can't be doing nothing, cause I'm doing something...but you get the picture)

Hope you're all enjoying your holidays and the summer.

///Alexander

PS. It seems that it takes more time to come up with a subjectline than it takes writing the actual message DS.

PS2. How can you americans stand all the commercials on the TV? DS.