Sinister: united state of elastica

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Sat Jul 22 17:43:38 BST 2000

Girls!!!
Boys!!!

< S O R R Y >
Oh god. I ve sent SE7EN  mails to you girls and boys. I am doped
maybe. Oh Sorry, any listee can get a can of Taiwan Beer if they are in
HongKong

< T E E >
how twee is now. I still ven't got my second order.... I ve ordered
it at weeks b4.

< N W O N W O N W>
Mates, it is f*cking out of fashion maybe. BUT, I re-discover it.
me in the year zero..... shamefully, i fall in love with Belle and
Sebastian at 98 but I knew them at 96 or earlier....

Elastica is the same case. I love the Elastica, but now I can't see
the "Elastica in 95". Justine is not the same Justine. Donna is gone.
now i watch the video file to see the trace of Donna.

< R O L L   Y O U R   O W N   F A G S >
My biggest discover of 99 is
"wearing a boxer is great"
My biggest discover of 00 is
"roll a fag and smoke"

I roll my own Samson Milde with my rizla paper. it is funny but
in Hong Kong not many people do so. sometimes they mistoke that
i am smoking a joint.
+I will smoke silk Cut again...

Toby C
Island East,