Sinister: B&S meet heavy metal

Brian Phillips brian_away at xxx.com
Sun Jul 23 20:29:56 BST 2000

Hello one and all-

Anyone who knows me, and the range of music I listen to, might not be
surprised that I'd be buying B&S music in the morning, and dancing hard at a
metal show in the evening.  Such was the case yesterday.

I already have FISHYCLA PHEASANT, but Saturday in the A.M., I finally bought
Legal Man.  I was particularly curious about the "Judy" song.  I put the cd
in the cargo pocket of my shorts, and forgot all about it...

Later in the evening, I ended up at hardcore/metal show at a local club.
The bands were playing well, motivating the crowd, so some dancing ensued.
Am I'm not talking about the waltz here.  More of the "floorpunch" style.
And of course I was out there doing Bruce Lee spinkicks.

When I found my way home last night, I put my hand on my cargo pocket and
remembered my precious cargo. My jaw dropped, and I feared the worse.  I
pictured myself dumping out pieces of plastic.

I pulled out the case, and the front was pretty much smashed. The insert
that says "Legal Man" is currently obscured by cracked plastic, missing
pieces.

HOWEVER: the cd itself was not even scratched!  Good thing Jeepster has that
contract with Kevlar Body Armor.

(Moral of the story:  don't buy vinyl, or else it would've been smashed for
sure)

take care now

Brian
http://www.defeat.cjb.net