Sinister: You Can Do It,Put Your Back Into It,Antexit

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 24 06:51:47 BST 2000

Little dumplings,

How are all your little summer wastings going? I feel zapped out of the news
concerning picnics,like there wasn't the usual flood? I don't get annoyed at
all with picnic reports,bring it on,seriously!..I was hoping for
more..stories about football games..boys..scottish boys in skirts..falling
in the mud...I'm sorry,its about 2 in the morning I think.I was shocked to
hear that Peter Miller attended a picnic..I have this image of you,elusive
Sister Disco,really tanned skin,long white hair and a wizard costume.(these
visions i'm cursed with...)

Carsmile Steve,I think being possessed by the Spirit of Gen Wesley is a
really good thing.There should be more stories of Stuart Murdoch is tight
white muscle tees wrestling with oil under the hood.Although I can't imagine
him trying to pick up chicks.He's too much of a gentleman! But what fun it
would be to hear him say
'Get your ass in and lets And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE!' Jay Z style.He'd be
more the type to put his jacket over the mud puddle while holding your hand
as you daintily step over it and then go frolicking together

I am sad,I don't have enough money to go to England for the summer to see
all those above-mentioned muddied men in skirts/hot pants on the field.
Sigh.
But I think I am going to New York picnic instead,so I hope that a lot of
people go there.(Since it's all about Damo I'm anticipating flocks of
sinisterines)I'm not 45 you know.(cough,cough)And really,I'm not a male
either.Let's have fun together!Where has Lucas gone? Lucas,come to New York!

That Freaky Trigger piece hurt my  head..Can that person honestly enjoy
music? Or every time he listen to a Belle and Sebastian song,this disection
what it means to be a belle and sebastian fan,what it means to be part of
the movement,why this movement works for/against them and then all the
comparisons  aaaaaaaa honestly,I'd go insane.I read all those pieces
relating accompanying the main piece,even the B&S vs LFO and
pathetically,felt a bit smug when one of the guys was trying to disect the
lyrics of "Summer Girls" Isn't the line 'I stole your honey like I stole
your bike' a Beastie Boys song? Pah.They know nothing.Oh God,now I'M
discussing LFO on here.Cliff Richards,I will get down on my knees
immediately and pray for forgiveness.

I'm going away on 'vacation' to michigan now..Make sure there is lots of big
naked bum discussion to keep that Andy Flynn in check...

kisses,
Genevieve