Sinister: Next stop....HELL

Andy Flynn andy_flynnie at xxx.com
Mon Jul 24 17:07:59 BST 2000

God doesn't exist!!

Sorry but the need for a god as either a scapegoat for natural disasters, as
something to use as an emotional crutch, or for the church to threaten us
with have long since gone.

God evolved from the cananite sumerian pantheon...a pagan pantheon very
similar to the neighbouring Sumerian one where he was the former of two
brothers El elohim & Enki.

He evolved into the one god type thing when the Jews in Exile, tried to
define there religion in the written form as it stood at that point in time
If they'd done it 200 years before we'd have a whole pantheon to
worship.....along with a good few sumerian myths for good measure that
became the bible.

We've turned what was essentially an equal to the contemporary Greek
pantheon into this religion .....it was the one that lasted thats
all..essentially because rome threw its full weight and Legion behind it!

it's all a load of bollocks designed to keep women in there place...Straight
up!

Down with religion......Booooooooooooooh!!!!!