Sinister: New in the 'Nati

Nikki Lively nikkibutterfly at xxx.net
Mon Jul 24 17:32:54 BST 2000

Hi listees!  I'm happy to finally be writing ya'll!  (I'm a native Texan and
this is an excellent non-gender specific word - use it today!)  I've been
lurking on 2 different email addys, but I'm finally ready to see the sun.

I just moved to Cincinnati (or the 'Nati as i like to call it now) to do a
fellowship at the Children's Hospital.  If there are any listees anywhere in
the near vicinity PLEASE email me!  I don't mind saying I am desparate for
pals and to find good music. I discovered a cool record store this weekend.
One of the guys who works there picked out some stuff in response to my
request for progressive house that was groovin.  I bought this great
Ministry of Sound garage double CD.  That should hold me for a bit.

Speaking of Groovin I saw the movie Groove yesterday.  Most of the plot was
a really cheesy portayal of a party, but the music was damn good.  Has
anyone else seen it yet?

I shall stop here.  Thanks for the community, it's great to be here!
Love, Nikki:)
P.S. Hi Tom!!  Are you back from Europe yet?