Sinister: Girls and boys of Summer

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 25 14:01:58 BST 2000

Hello:

Last post from the cold shores of Albion,as I just have to rush to catch
my evening flight to land me home.

Definitely, I take sides with Steady Mike on the tapes issue.Why should I
buy a brand new,flashy,meaningless CD when I have a handcrafted tape?Funny
all the whirlwind of nostalgia stirred by that foxy pine,as it got here
the same day I went to see 'High Fidelity' and felt all mellow and
wondered at the same time why one cannot be an indie man/woman,only
boy/girl and growing up is hard to do when you have a shoegazing
core,sniff.

Anyhow,I will be in Benicassim.Probably under a parasol,probably carrying
a mobile most of the tine,maybe wearing my dodgy Bowlie tea-shirt saying
'Either be sucessful or be Us' when I was trying to spot some SInisterine
for first time.If anyone out of this parish will be down there,you still
can reach me.The Who did not think of how far email would take us.

Love and electronic sunshine

Arantxa