Sinister: Return of the sack...

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Jul 25 16:15:22 BST 2000

Hello Twee Majority...

It's been a fair wee while since I bored you all senseless with my aimless
and pathetic ramblings. How many of you missed me?

Anyone? <grin>

Anyhoo, it's been a busy little time for moi recently. I've been getting job
interview after job interviw, all for one job. The fact they keep callign me
back heartens me, but god it's stressful.

Speaking of heartens, I've been havign a bit of trouble with the old ticker
lately. My doctor doesn't seem to think much of it, but it's damn scary all
the same. Such is life, I suppose. I hate doctors. <grin>

Been using the phone a lot lately too. Oddly, ever since I left education,
my life has improved no end. I've made tons of new mates from random chance
more than anything else, and things are looking up. They seem to like me,
although I'm sure they're all just being nice ;)

Whatever happened to Jenowl? I've not heard from you in ages, kiddo, get in
touch...

Anyone going to see Hefner in the Glasgow Cathouse? I'm a bit scared to go
in there cos it's where all the violent mosher kids hang out. Eek!

Mobile phones are annoying. I have one, I'll admit, but at least I don't sit
on the bus/train/whatever and play with the ringtones constantly to impress
people. Grr!

The hard kids in my street have been very very violent towards me lately. I
keep getting chased home when I get off the bus. It's not nice at all, esp.
cos most of them are smaller and weaker than me.

Everyone wish me luck in my job hunt - I'll know on Thursday if I've got the
job or not...

I await my hate-mail with interest...

xx
--Jason Andreas