Sinister: Not a brilliant begining...

maria sierra mariasierraflorez at xxx.com
Tue Jul 25 23:50:12 BST 2000

Hello!

erm... I'm just writing to tell that I didn't want to unsubscribe myself
from the list. The thing is that I always get twice every single post and I
was wondering what i coudl do to receive just one copy of each e-mail. I
thought that perhaps if I unsubscribe once I would get only one copy of
every post and when I did it I sent the e-mail to the address of the list...
That's the reason why you got that stupid post. Sorry about that! I hope you
won't be ungry with me because of that...
I will never unsubscribe from the list!

Sarah wrote:

Peter Miller, I've HEARD about you. I know where you live! Jordi, why didn't
you take a photo of Mr Miller? OOh the suspense! The carefluly crafted
recluse
act! Recluse act...she thinks... who else do we know who plays upon an air
of
mystique and mystery? YES! Our Struan! It's TRUE! Miller and Struan are one
and
the same...unless Peter and JORDI are the same. Or... maybe Peter and CAROL
SMILIE are the same... it's getting rather freaky now...

I could never stop laughing if Peter was mister Jordi :-))))))))!!!!!!
Does he dance the 'sardana' and drinks 'cava'? Is he a Barcelona supporter?
Perhaps Peter and Gaspart are the same... But I don't believe our lovely
Stuart lives in Catalunya!

maria