Sinister: watch out for that tree...

adventures as an angel angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Jul 26 14:31:27 BST 2000

well, this angel has completely lost his wings.
ugh, had a bad accident on friday involving gin, a shoe, a staircase, and my
poor face. punishment for drinking like a fool is supposed to be hangovers,
but i don't get them. this was one helluva hangover my dears. my mom saw me,
and even after my one eye opened a little, is convinced that i was beaten
up. she can't believe that her little sonny jim could possibly be at
fault...i made a little girl cry when i went to the doctors...my friends
laughed at that, i was nearly in tears myself. i took a picture so that work
didn't think i was playing hookey...now there's a body parts page
pic...(kidding.)
well, i finally got my b&s mugs. i gave one to my bestest friend, cuz well,
i've been stocking him up with b&s...i got's him his box set, gave him one
of my badges...lent him my FYHC (which i finally got back.) i like beyond
the sunrise, i think i keep stating that. but upon listening to TBWTAS
today, the song i can't stand came on...a space boy dream...ugh...but,
anyway, mugs is good...tea and cookies...
ummm...hello to matt, debs, and diana...it's boring here...i miss you...
i'm reading glamorama at the moment, mr easton ellis is fun to read,
american psycho was a blast, but to read other fiction afterwards takes some
getting used to...well, unless is davis foster wallace or something...
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.