Sinister: insect repellent recommendations welcome

Viks scorn-pie at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 26 15:19:37 BST 2000

Really. Only good ones though. A friend tried one and instead of being
repelled all these flies were attracted to her and then died when they stuck
to her legs. Like a living fly paper. Urggh.

Anyway, sorry, how rude of me, Howdy all, how are you?

Living in a place so un-B&S as I do, and still not having a dream about
them, dispite all that cheese before bedtime, I never usually have anything
relevant to write.
However! scary thing...
I was wearing a badge I bought from a Salako gig (3 for £1. Bargain.) It had
a pretty picture of a happy smiley Jeepster bee on it. Anyway, evil big ugly
monster of a bumble bee flew along  (probably from  hell, I bet it ate other
bees for breakfast), making the same noise as a angry lawn mower and landed
on my shirt.
I don't know much about interbee relationships but I swear this thing,
dispite no obvious come-on from my badge, tried to shag Jeepster bee.
It wouldn't go away either, so for 10 minutes I had to watch Evil the Bee
have it's way with a piece of plastic. I think he may have been repressed or
something,  perhaps the badge was the equivalent of an inflatable doll.
See? scary.

still not particularly relevant, Viks.