Sinister: Um....Falkirk. Outside the bike shop in the High Street

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 26 22:04:19 BST 2000

Hi kids!

Remember me?   Oh.

Just re-subbed a few weeks ago, and was SO relieved not to have to sit in the
nursery ( Cheers Paul! )

Decided that the vast volume of mail was getting on top of me, so I've gone
digest this time. Just to let you know that your messages over the last few
weeks have warmed this old cynic's heart.

Now, that subject line. If you're the girl who pointed to my B&S t-shirt and
later exclaimed 'I wonder if he's on Sinister?'  Sorry, it really wasn't
meant to be the ignore treatment. I had just left the gym and was in no fit
state to talk to anyone, and by the time 'Sinister' had entered my brain, I
was at the steeple. Felt like a complete bastard for the rest of the night
for not saying 'Hi'

Steve s xx