Sinister: The Dangly Tree

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Wed Jul 26 21:50:08 BST 2000

Hello!

This mail is deemed to fail.. I'm writing this e-mail @ an internet cafe,
and the clock countdown says that I have 14 minutes left, but I'm going to
be extra naughty today and bend the 15 minute rule to my advantage :-))

I really just wanted to write to say that, yay, I haven't been sacked!
Which I guess is probably a good thing, BLUDDY GRATE, even!  To add
compliments to non-injury (?) I HAVE JUST BEEN PAID :))))) A whole
month's wages!  I think today is a "Hooray to the business world!"

Even the Internet Cafe is being kind to me today, they played REM and
Radiohead rather than Macy Gray!  Yay.

I guess I should balance the yayness out with some boos now..

er, I can't actually think of any boos.. I think I'll just balance it
off with some BOOZE instead!!!

I think the lack of that extra 1 minute is the reason for the obvious
pooness of this post!  All that AND no B&S contents..

I hope there are more sinister partays lined up soon.

Flowers and Redbulls!
Ken
P.S.: I can think of some boos now.. the District Line trains are poo!
P.P.S.: B&S contents.. sitting on District Line trains for a hobby is sad!