Sinister: Sinisterine Spotting

Stephen Hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 27 14:48:10 BST 2000

Steve said:

If you're the girl who pointed to my B&S t-shirt and
later exclaimed 'I wonder if he's on Sinister?'  Sorry, it really wasn't
meant to be the ignore treatment

Sweetie said:

it was me!!
it was me that u, steve, passed outside the bike shop!
i was gonna run after u to say hi

Small world after all, and made me think of an experience i had yesterday
whilst attempting to flat hunt in Oxford.

Sitting in the housing rights office i noticed a bloke walk past with floppy
longish hair and dark rimmed glasses and what i was pretty certain was a B&S
t-shirt.  About half an hour later we passed him on Magdalen (it's
pronounced maudlin, you know) bridge and it *was* a B&S t-shirt and me and
meg giggled to ourselves.  Are you out there?

*Steve looks around

more importantly, do you have a one-bedroomed flat to let??  In fact, does
anyone??? or i'm going to end up living opposite the Park End club in a flat
with no cooker or anything!!!

Sorry, bit drama queen there...

I had an dream i had an e-mail from llaura llllew this morning, but when i
got to work i didn't...

Ally Cook, get more sleep, you're obviously still delirious from your week
in the big smoke.

Ms Lixi, thank you for reminding me about Nick trying to put his foot behind
his head, I had blanked the episode from my mind.

To all the pop quizzers out there, I think we've nearly compiled a complete
set of answers, I'll dig out all the mails and send you the ones I (and my
merry band of helpers) haven't got yet, with special kudos (still no prizes)
to anyone who can get the last few.  Once we've got everything, I'll send
you all the answers, innit.

xoxo

CarsmileSteve