Sinister: My Name Is Laura Llew and I need a Subject Line

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Thu Jul 27 23:37:18 BST 2000

Wow! I must say that for a few days there the posts on the list were
STELLAR. With a deluge* of Laura Llew poems who could go wrong?  I would
like to thank James A ThorninMyLey and Steve "laura doesn^Òt make my dreams
come true" Hewitty for their efforts. It was perfectly acceptable to use
Libra in the poem since I am indeed a Libra (and you thought my sign was 'no
tresspassing').

Jim "I^Òm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis" Gilmer also joined in
the poetry fun with:

"Laura Llew, who makes my eyes water like dew,
I shall always be true, to my little llew
poo-poo shadoo."

I^Òll give you a moment for all of you to regain your composure since I know
you^Òre all weepy from such depth and beauty of it all.

Can this list ever stick with a good thread? Noooooo. Who^Òs this God person
anyway and where does he get off taking up all my air time on Sinister? I^Òve
got some good intentions and I^Òm in the mood to pave!  Actually, I^Òm going
to behave myself and keep out of the religion debate. It happens every few
months anyway so I could always
remark next time it comes around.  Perhaps, I should hush before I get
struck by lightening. Before I do so though I will leave you with a poem
since I asked for some myself -

Roses are red
Violets are blueish
If it weren^Òt for Jesus
We^Òd all be Jewish.

Again, I^Òll give you a moment to get yourselves together..

I want to apologize for my last post which was of epic of proportions. Its
was a tome whose length even rivaled my kid sister^Òs fabled Christmas List
of 87 (cross indexed and foot note for user friendly capabilities) and I'm
quite sorry. I always go over but never to 13K. You know something is too
long when Pine Fox** makes a comment about it^Òs lengthiness.

I must also try and make amends for an obvious blunder where I said the line
"do something pretty while you can" was from I Could Be Dreaming instead of
the obvious We Rule The School.  I knew this. However, I^Òve been thinking
about I Could Be dreaming a lot lately. This is definitely not a "twee" song
with lyrics like -
-  "If I kill him now, who^Òs going to miss him?",
-  "Do you want to do it now? Outside the butchers with a knife and a bike
chain?" (evil lyrics followed by this innoncent La La La as if he were some
vertically challenged smurf of blue),
- "A family's like a loaded gun. You point it in the wrong direction
someone's going to get killed.^Ô (how true is that?)

Of course, We Rule The School is nice too. You can^Òt go wrong with a song
that mentions "NC" (even if it isn^Òt referring to North Carolina. rah!).  My
most recent mishearing:  I just realized that in Photo Jenny that when I was
hearing "Get that Bitch some chairs" it really says "Get some fish and
chips".  Whoops.

I just saw a picture of Mick Cooke for the first time. What a cutie! Is he
single? hehe

Random Sinister Thought: I always thought the only thing I would get out of
dating guys a few years older than me was some shoddy mix tapes with crap
music on it like Peter Cetera. I just discovered that bad taste wasn't
permeating in that age group. However, the only ones who seemed to escape
live in England or on the west coast or they're moving to the west coast
soon. Figures.

you only think you're at the end,

Laura

"An idea isn't responsible for the people who believe in it." -- Don Marquis

*- Yes, Bill. 2 is a deluge
**- Pinefoxxy, remember you^Òre mine. I^Òm getting a leash and tags made too.

PS- Miss Lucy. Calling Miss Lucy. I wrote you an e-mail which included words
like "ball pean hammer" and "hive of bees" which I might have sent to the
wrong address since I^Òm quite slow on keeping up with people. If you didn^Òt
get it, I must say that it was brilliant, clever, and insightful. Anyway, I
just didn^Òt want you to think I was neglecting you.

PPS - Mad Shoutz out to the new NC homeboyzzz on the list - Mattwho in
Charlotte and that Katie Holmes Stalker on the coast, Brian.

PPPS - Lawrence "The Milkman" Milkensen, I thank you kindly for using a song
lyric that has been haunting me for weeks as your subject title in your post
the other week. What do you think of my athesist tracts? And don^Òt worry - I
still remember my debt to you.

PPPPS-- Thanks to the Jonathan Edwards of Sinister, Rickbozard for that
lovely sermon. I feel like a sinner in the hands of an angry God already.
It^Òs always nice to get in touch with my puritan side.

PPPPPS -- I^Òve only heard one Snow Patrol song and I was really digging it.
Any fans wanna suggest any albums to me or better yet make me a mix tape?
C^Òmon, I^Òm a poor college.. um graduate.