Sinister: return of faith

Jacob Laurent low_fi25 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 28 01:41:19 BST 2000

>To our American brethren - is the X-men movie any good?

first i've gotta set this one up.
my friend tom was one of the lucky 1200 people
to recieve passes to the x-men pre-screening at the
galaxie theatre in san francisco; a theatre that
holds 600. it was like the lifeboat situation on the
titanic, and nearly as disasterous 'til the lady from
fox agreed to run the film twice.

we finally got in. and it was *damn* good. i even
snuck out of work 3 days later and saw it *again*.
it's a real event film, so make sure you get the big
popcorn, the big pop, and the hot tamales.

yrs,
jacob

okay and by the way: they don't even bring *up* the
whole rogue/mystique connection....maybe they're saving
it for the inevitable sequels.

p.p.s i originally opened this post, cos i thought there
might be some 'buffy the vampire slayer' content in here.
do they even show that outside the states?