Sinister: It's like I'm on the moon

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jul 28 10:08:03 BST 2000

Maybe it's that Friday feeling, maybe I'm just cer-azy. I don't know.

So I decided to post to sinister again. Sinister's a bit good, isn't it? The
best bit about sinister is when you meet up with other sinisterines and
discuss the list. Sod the band. It's the list that's bursting with gossip
and lust and tapes with youth songs, and as it's FORBIDDEN to talk about it
here we get our fix in the Olde Cheshire Cheese. Even Honey does it.

Which reminds me - Julie, haven't you got better things to be doing than
posting to the list?

Despite living in Lahndon, no stranger has ever approached me because I was
wearing something B&S. The girl with the big smile behind the cloakroom
counter at 200 Troubled Teenagers grinned at my Looper badge, but it was a
bit too obvious, really. And there was that rather tasty gay fellow who
asked why I had badges on upside down. Hmmm. But apart from that, zip.
Someone in the gym looked at my Study at Stow t-shirt oddly, but that was
probably because it didn't say "Dirk's One-Stop Muscle Shop for Real Men"
like everyone else's.

Erm, Knightowl - Pleeeeease check the archives for definitions of twee -
it's been discussed in quite some depth and it hurts my ears... and
Mindmonkey, your excite mailbox is "temporarily over quota" - and I've got a
mail I'd like to send you...Carsmile Steve, good tactics mate :-)...

Magnetic Fields gig = fantastic, also fantastic was booking office who gave
me 4 tickets in the middle of the second row in the Queen Elizabeth Hall - I
now know the make of Stephin Merritt's guitar strings. Definitely my second
favourite band in the world, though listees will be disappointed that I
uncharacteristically didn't shout this out to the band in front of lots of
cringing people like I did last time. Ahem.

Ach, this is a poor post. I'll stop now.

BG Mark xxx

HIT Entertainment PLC
5th Floor, Maple House
141-150 Tottenham Court Road
LONDON, W1P 9LL
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500
Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.com