Sinister: It's my party and I'll die if I want to

Magda Boom magdaboom at xxx.com
Fri Jul 28 15:43:54 BST 2000

Dearest bedwetters,

Im sorry theres been a short interval from planet MAGDA, (like you care, eh?) Ive been rather caught up in the social whirl. Cutting back a little while, the last London picnic, thankfully back on Primrose hill was a delight, and a big HELLO to the London picnic massive. Hello Mojo Sophie and everyone else I met. Its gossip you wanted, and gossip I would provide, had I not arrived appalling late and left before the drunk quarter (i.e Apres 8 PM) to meet something boyshaped. And that half-wit Carsmile says I wasnt there, well I was, I tell you, but I was hanging with the Baxendale crew on the Kids table for the most part.

Im sorry I kicked your football down the wrong side of the hill on purpose and refused to collect it, boys, but sometimes a girl has to make a stand.

I danced to Dylan in the Movies at Trash on Monday, theres content for you. It was actually the first time Id heard Belle and Sebastian in weeks, never mind danced to it, but there you are, all it takes is one moment of hip-shaking, brow-wiping, dirty-floored-disco moment and theyre back on rotation.

Can I take this opportunity to big up the Foxgloves? They played a gig in Camden last week and they were so spanking good, I snubbed headlining whilster and ate chips outside instead.

This is the summer of hate, I tell you, but its getting quite fun. Im off to swish around Prague tomorrow so I wont be around for a little while, I hope some of you send me some letters to read for when I get back. That would be swell.

Agent Boom

P.s David - dont worry about my copy of Diary of a Crush, I bought another copy.
You can keep up with a very real diary of a crush at http://welcome.to/houseofscarlet when she gets her act together

P.P.s Ken, I havent forgotten about the Bowling League - it *will* happen!

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.
http://www.chickmail.com