Sinister: child, your peasant walk you fold, a-hands

jonnyfive jonnyfive at xxx.com
Sat Jul 29 11:58:11 BST 2000

dear sini,

well, the fearsome debate my 'you're just a baby is crap' post set off has
knocked me sideways. the bulge of my mailbox has shocked me into catatonia.
and as for the number of will mellor fans on sinister... who would have
guessed.

i am at work again today and one of the ladies who i don't get on with
'threw a mental' to be technical about it. she screwed up my tea list, and
hissed 'i will not fall out over THIS', and stormed off like a member of
the SS marching into poland. so i have been sent upstairs to be away from
her and everyone is discussing it i think. it's the most interesting thing
to have happened all week.

so, the NHS. labour's new plan: good or bad? i think any increase in staff
and organisation merits a tick in the 'good' box, but using the private
sector gets a les dennis 'i-urr'. diane abbot MP said that the gov. has had
3 years and a 170 seat majority and it still hasn't repealed section 28,
and i think the same thing can be said about sorting out health. they're
more concerned with the daily mail than with anything important. when they
starting sticking the boot into refugees i wanted to go out onto the street
and sick up my lungs as a protest. i fumed instead. sorry to everyone in
the US who cares less than zero to quote Brett E.E. about the minutae of
british politics.

content: libraries aren't mentioned quite as much in B&S as you'd think,
which makes me sad. i gave my friend a tape of B&S to go on holiday with
and i'm desmond to find out if he liked it or not. the wait, a bit like the
crapness of life, continues...

hope everyone waiting for a-level results is as calm and NOT nervous as i
am, hem hem. love to all
j.xxx
8 mins again.