Sinister: i could be dreaming, but maybe it's just raining really really hard

chris lampinen chrislampinen at xxx.com
Sat Jul 29 04:32:27 BST 2000

silly! how could you have NOT read every single word on the sinister page?
its on there.

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/lyrics.html

or if you're super lazy i'll put everything at the end of my little post.

today we had a big huge horrible storm in michigan. i work outside. it was
fun, except my shoes had holes on the bottoms and it was really cold. my
feet looked like prunes when i got home. my co-worker is all of fourteen
years old, and since i couldn't stand to see the poor thing walk (skateboard
actually) home in the rain, i offered him a ride. i shamefully turned my
sinister tape down 'cause he's "hard" and i would have felt stupid. imagine
that. im intimidated by a 4' fourteen year old.

mm. oh well.

i hope all your storms are as lovely as mine,
with love
christiaan

Spoken bit from "I Could Be Dreaming"

From: "Rip Van Winkle" by Washington Irving:
designated by a rubicund portrait of his majesty George the Third. Here they
used to sit in the shade, of a long lazy summer's day, talk
"Times grew worse and worse with Rip Van Winkle as years of matrimony rolled
on; a tart tempter never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only
edge tool that grows keener by constant use. For a long while he used to
console himself, when driven from home, by frequenting a kind of perpetual
club of the sages, philosophers, and other idle personages of the village,
that held its sessions on a bench before a small inn, listlessly over
village gossip, or tell endless sleepy stories about nothing. But it would
have been worth any statesman's money to have heard the profound discussions
that sometimes took place, when by chance an old newspaper fell into their
hands, from some passing traveller. How solemnly they would listen to the
contents, as drawled out by Derrick Van Bummel, the schoolmaster, a dapper
learned little man, who was not to be daunted by the most gigantic word in
the dictionary..."