Sinister: overanalysis....By now you should have learnt what the delete button is for...so feel free to use it...

Joan of Dark sink at xxx.gr
Sat Jul 29 22:22:27 BST 2000

David White wrote:

> If you don't like what people are talking about, don't read it. That's what
> the delete button's for.

Hmmmm....Dave......same counts for you as for everybody......

Everyone has the right to express his/her opinion I believe...even the
ones who want to complain about something or make a remark...It's a
little democratic society we have here, so everyone should be allowed to
speak his mind freely, as long as he/she doesn't insult others or
doesn't abuse the list for personal showing-off.It's only in this way
that we can abolish some behaviours that may cause dysfunction of the
list.Maybe in this way , by listening to the other's opinion, we could
make this list more interesting and friendly for EVERYBODY.

Truth be told, the whole Pink Floyd thing went a bit too far, I'm not
talking about the people who made reasonable statements and explained
their reasons for liking or disliking that particular group, but for the
ones who ,without explaining in the least why they think so, exclaimed
that PF are "shite"or this or that....I'm not going for either of two as
I was on the nursery at that time and just watched curiously what was
going on and tried to figured out how things work in here...And I got
quite confused...but thankfully everything has come back to normal
now...

Unfortunately I won't be able to follow this thread (?) as I'm going on
holidays and I'm leaving tonight, but I'll be looking forward to coming
back and reading all your mails ,that most of the times, if not
always,are a pleasant surprise...and that is because,as Gordon (or
Gorgon) remarked -welcome to the land of sinister by the way Gordon-
,maybe more than anything else about B&S I like the people that like
them. And that is the most important thing ,I believe. Whoever doesn't
like the PEOPLE on the list is free to unsubsribe, there's nothing we
can do about that, everyone is who he is, but when it comes to
posts....before judging you should first try to be a bit more patient
and then try to see if the other has a point and what you can do about
that.Then you, or we, could discuss it on the list if it's of general
interest....

Well, that's what I think at least...it doesn't mean I'm right....I'm
open to suggestions, but after the 8th of August. : )

For the moment I'll have to mend my suitcase that my hamster thought
would make a nice snack and munched a whole corner of it.And I only
found out today!!!

bye bye to you all!! *waving a handkerchief*

Sunny mornings and starry nights to you all,

Joanna