Sinister: columbus, georgia

brad ! koolaidwino at xxx.com
Mon Jul 31 01:34:21 BST 2000

hello.

my name is brad and i am an acoloholic.

i deserted this list long ago in a fit of uncontrolled beligerence on my
part. but we'll save that for a rainy day.

hello old friends (and foes). sister disco, honey, duke?, whoever else i
didn't mention (intentional or not). so who's the new stud in town, huh? i
remember when i had the pleasure of wearing the sinister list crush tiara
and got the big bouquet of flowers and then northy sang me that moving
acapella rendition of nancy sinatra's "sugar town". i'm not ashamed to say i
cried. i AM ashamed to say that i hocked the tiara for a bottle of richard's
wild irish rose, a pack of kools, and an underage prostitute...but i'm over
it now. now when i think back i laugh, just like mom reassured me i would.

anyway, i have recently moved to this town where i have not met one single
solitary person worth my all too valuable time. when i say recently, i mean
seven months ago. so what i'm hoping is that someone on this list lives in
columbus, georgia, and can clue me in as to where i've gone wrong and why
i've only met jarheads and connie primadonnas. if it seems like i'm begging,
it's because i am. i should've never left athens, but being a college town,
there were no decent jobs to be found. i had to come to this godforsaken
town for work. if you live here, email me. i demand it (in a pathetic
pleading way).

other than my miserable loneliness, everything is as it was. and i hope i
can bring this list back to the level of smut it used to be at back in the
day. but i'm afraid my picking on isobel's irritable bowels are far behind
me.

aw, who am i kidding? she'll never fall in love with the likes of me. what
have i got to lose.

but not tonight.

tonight i dance.

-brad