Sinister: Re: Was there any doubt?

triumphant loser margarita at xxx.com
Mon Jul 31 03:21:15 BST 2000

I dont mean to pimp the old man, but can anyone really come close to
morrissey?Sure he isnt what he used to be(in fact he stinks now), but he
leaves a legacy that will never be matched.Say what you will about the
man.....i say he pulled us through the 80's, a rather dull and musicaly
inept time period.In my book the smiths will be the best band ever to play
the game.