Sinister: shameless list abuse

i'm done faking my rampages, thankyou very much valium_pill at xxx.com
Mon Jul 31 19:59:49 BST 2000

i know i know i know.. but.. i will include some actual b&s content at the
bottom.

i'm trying to start an e-zine...  dedicated to women in the music
industry...  and i dont want it to be some small one person's point of view
type zine.. i want it to be big and be written by a bunch of people...  so..
if you're interested in being in that bunch of people, or just want more
information.. please please please email me off list. either at this addy or
at shakingthedoll at hotmail.com.

ok, b&s content.

belle and sebastian are not led by a female so they cannot be writen about
in this 'zine. however, they may be alluded to if the Gentle Waves were
written about, as they are led by a female.

please do not kill me.

xoxoxo
Jes