Sinister: my first email

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Thu Jun 1 01:20:52 BST 2000

Hello you sinister children. My name is Olivia. I live in a city in the smack
middle of America. It's a nice place to live...you know ups and downs like
most places. Obviously I adore belle and Sebastian and am wild about Stuart
like all the other girls. I recently got home from a lovely trip to Colorado.
I was in Denver for a few and found out to my deep sadness that Elliott Smith
was playing the night that I was to go to Vail. I was sick from the horror of
being there with completely non sympathetic girls who wouldn't take me back
to Denver to see him. Well, Sunday night we were roaming the streets of down
town Denver when who do I see sitting outside of a bar smoking a cigarette
and looking altogether wonderful.....like an oasis in a desert?? You guessed
it....Elliott Smith. I went into a bimbo teen mode and asked him for his
autograph. I have never done this before and felt so silly and wretched. He
was so kind and scrawled a bit on a beer stained napkin. The main problem is
this....being a stupid and hung-over girl....I left it in my hotel room. I
could have cried. Oh well....life goes on. I work at a plant nursery and I
also clean houses for rich mean ladies. I am not in college nor do I intend
on it. I read many books and listen to only the cream of the crop music. I am
a potter and a photographer and I am a lazy nature head. I am going to the UK
and France in a couple of months and Japan in the winter if anyone has some
fun tips for me. I got drunk with an Australian boy and we hit it off so
well...but to my sickness....and sadness.....he is going home and we shall
never see each other again. That is all I feel like I should say....since
it's mostly a bore anyway. Please all have lovely dreams and glorious
mornings.

xxx Olivia