Sinister: a rider to yesterday's post...

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Thu Jun 1 15:03:38 BST 2000

Dearest Sinistereenies,
Sorry for my post yesterday...i was a suffering from
'Lost Soul Syndrome', that feeling of detatchment and
no purpose.
Anyway, i feel better now; my tigermilk lp will be
with me by monday (yippee! Tigermilk parties...) and
tis now the month of june, filled with exams (yuk),
friends birthdays, my birthday, Snow Patrol/Alfie gig
(19th June!!!) and Pilton!!!
The post office was fully operational today...i didn't
mention anything cos i'd look like a twat after
calling the bobbies...they never called back
neither...
I made pancakes this morning..unhealthy (plus
unhealthier with raspberry icecream!) and am making
fajitas for lunch and penne for dinner.
sorry for that, my menu isn't interesting to you...
Snow patrol question - what is the name of the secret
track? it's lovely...Snow patrol are such a good band,
their songs are uplifting, but they have this
underlying despair...like you can make a perfect
pancake, but it's useless if it's not eaten...wierd
analogy...
Sorry for that, in short that was an apology for
yesterday's post.
Oops,
Niko
xxx