Sinister: i really want to try trepanation

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Thu Jun 1 18:57:35 BST 2000

hello  spaniels

oh, so i haven't written in a while, and you could probably do me for
neglect, but i'm going to blame it on my childhood, so NAH.

luckily, i seem to use the computer mostly on my lunch hour, so this will be
short. unless i increase my WPM. or change the entire concept of time. or go
back late for lunch.

i'd like to say thankyou to ooon for my birthday presssie, it is very good,
and you're lovely. (mad) starry (eyes) sarah gave me a great present too.
all i can say is 'leg in the air'.

i skanked a freshly pasted fishyclaps poster the night gone. i carried it
home on the bus glue and all. it looks ok though.

wood green is a strange strange place. the charity shop has some of the
worst white elephantitus ever, and for absurd prices. the records consist of
a LOT of nana moussaka, or whatever she's called, and far too many 'we've
got a fuzzbox and we're gonna use it' records. i bought one. purchasing odd
records amuses me.

well, can't think of anything topical to say. i was in our price today, and
i felt an odd urge to lick the copies of Legal man. incidentally, legal man
should have been called EAGLE SPAM (it's spam, but for eagles). this would
have scared that awful teeny bopper crowd, and instead got the birds of prey
enthusiasts and eagles themselves to buy the record. maybe they should have
aimed it at a more common bird, maybe pigeons. pigeon spam, it would have
been a no.1.

sorry
bye
lixi.x