Sinister: hooray for nice!

kg kgtvb at xxx.com
Fri Jun 2 06:57:06 BST 2000

dearest sinisters,

i just want to tell you all about good people and the
things they do...

the boy responsible for introducing me to the music of
belle and sebastian just did the nicest thing for me
since, well, since introducing me to belle and
sebastian!  hooray!  so yeah, his name is ryan and he
is a dear friend of mine.  he is also a dj at the
local college radio station and he does a show every
thursday night called "Best of the Brits".. and it is
ever so lovely.  anyhow.. i mentioned in my last post
that i am moving away from here and going to portland,
oregon.  so tonight, he did a *special goodbye to kim
show* for me to record and have to listen to when i'm
driving all 3,000 miles away in the big truck and all
i can find on the radio is crap country music stations
(and believe me, the selection of radio stations on
the road gets VERY scary--especially in middle
america!).

so as if having a whole radio show just for me wasn't
nice enough... he played multiple tracks from
FYHCYWLAP!!! hooooraaaay!!! i know eveyone's putting
their 2 cents in about said album... so i'll just put
half a cent in and merely say it's lovely.

of course it's lovely! it's belle and sebastian!

in case any of you might be interested in having a
listen to "best of the brits" (guaranteed good music!)
you can listen via:  www.live365.com and search for
wxci.  it's on every thursday night from 9pm-12am
eastern standard time. i know that's quite early for
all of you overseas... but it's worth a listen anyway!

ok, i just thought i'd share that with you cos it's
always nice when people make you feel special.  :)

nice is nice.

<3,kg