Sinister: me,b+s and seagulls

Liisa Kallio liisa00 at xxx.fi
Fri Jun 2 14:06:55 BST 2000

 c´est moi again.first i was feeling a
wee sad,cos i was hoping to receive this one mail, but then i thought about b+s and decided to take a chance and see if fyhcywlap would be in this record store and
eeek :)there i saw this yellow angry twin cover!
i grabbed it and paid for it and went to my fave park and sat on the park bench reading the lyrics. so imagine kids, here
i am in southern lapland,in finland and you can find your b+s cds at the record stores, so it isn´t such a bad place after all!i´m feeling happier now:).
it´s friday now and everybody knows what that means :)listening to fyhcywlap(and maybe watching ´playing the field´:) and some nice vid)
bye!
love y´all
hugs,
me

ps.m.l.pls write:)!

WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!!b+s quote from
fyhcywlap
´i´ve been feeling down
 i´ve been looking around
 for someone just like me...

 i´ve been feeling blue
 and i don´t know what to do
 and i never get a thrill...

 i want poetry and music and some laughs
 and i don´t think it´s an awful lot to
 ask´
 ´family tree´
ps.pls don´t kill me for quoting this:)!

----
Soittoäänet ja ikonit matkapuhelimeen!  http://www.iobox.fi/