Sinister: Cal's Crazy Caption Compo

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Fri Jun 2 12:09:57 BST 2000

aw man.

why cant i get to see the photos. im sure there is one of me there but this
poxy pooter seems to censor anything that would class as enjoyment.

my spies tell me that they used pencil mics on TOTP and had wars with Tom
Jones, he didnt like their 'style' he said. Paying homage to Shaky isnt bad
style, just nice. Sorry kids but it aint live these days, they recorded it
last night. sorry.

congrats to nick dasterdlyoor for including PC's albums sooo cunningly in a
previous mail. I was going to do that for someone in this mail but im too
hungover to think right.

Cant believe you idiots mention a sheffield picnic the day before I leave.
cant you see it was destined for two weeks ago. sigh.

edin. 10th june.
whose going?
mr c?

Claire*