Sinister: James Dean Driving School

Giannis Doxastakis doxastak at xxx.gr
Fri Jun 2 12:16:08 BST 2000

 hello everyone. this is my first post. i'm on the list the last two
months but i never felt like writing until i read this post below.. Well,
it's actually a matter of taste, yet I have to totally disagree with
colin's review on the "bellissimo" comp. The JJDE song is indeed
wonderful.. sounds like housemartins to me. Apart from this, the
compilation includes at least 4 more lovely tunes, such as the
delightful and sunny "the camera loves me" by the would-be-goods, an
ambassador 277 song (reminds me of the pale fountains) or the amazing
"guess i'm dumb"..louis phillipe's cover of some beach boys song. As for
the other songs, they're rather good (bad dream fancy dress are a bit
annoying though).
 ok and now a small introduction. I'm giannis, 22 years old, living in
crete, greece and studying computers. aghh nothing much to say, I'm
afraid. take care all
cheers