Sinister: buses, b&s, and my gender identity crisis

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Fri Jun 2 14:22:28 BST 2000

boo,

i'm trying to decide if i'm having a good or a bad morning so far.  maybe
someone can help me out:

1 mum drives me to the busstop since i'm late (as usual) and informs me
that i must be having a gender identity crisis because i didn't dry my
hair this morning (no time, again) and i had my hands in my pocket "like a
boy".  i could go on and on about the things she said but i'll just leave
it at that-the g-g-g-gist.
1.5 cried for 15 minutes at busstop/busride.
2 beautiful boy on the bus keeps staring at me whilst we are in transit.
3 freaky man with the hearing aids who looks like a child molester sits
beside me and also keeps looking at me.
3.5 am listening to b&s for the first time in a Really long time.
4 now i'm at work and i just spilled coffee all over me.

<sigh>

i don't know what to do.

hello to everyone new and old and to those who cry on buses (like me) and
to those in germany (like me soon) and to those who dry their hairs in the
morning (who are so much better than me-ha!) and to those going to
beantown today.

xo, kimmy