Sinister: part two : crusaders.

Jamie Holman jayhol3 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 2 15:42:22 BST 2000

Im so sorry. List abuse I guess......

This list should be about like minded people with good taste in music, so here goes....

I know that some of you like us ( Jordi! ) and some come to see us...so this is for youse..........

tompaulins ep " my life as a car crash " is out on Monday, ignore the B+S stuff in the press, I think we are agreed that most journos are lazy to say the least. If you havent heard it...its ok.

Please no angry mails about list abuse to my personal mail this time......thanks for reading

micktravis