Sinister: Talks in the show

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sat Jun 3 03:46:41 BST 2000

Hello,

I was reading my sinister mails today as usual, and suddenly, I read a
mail from no other than MYSELF!  It would appear that (from what I
gathered from the content) that I have managed to post an e-mail to
sinister without remembering it due to drunkeness.. sorry. :-)

Dream

littlebelle had an actual "sinister" b&s dream, well I sort of had too,
but the "sinister" bit was a different story than the b&s bit...

First part I dreamt about walking for ages in the city of Nottingham
trying to find Foldyourhandschildyouwalklikeapeasant, and got really
tired and was walking up this really steep hill, then someone I know
was at the top of this hill with this old lady on a wheelchair, then
proceeded to chuck her right down this hill.  I then asked him why he
had done that and he said the lady had lung cancer and that he just
eased her suffering.. which was weird.

The second part I actually got the Foldyourhandschildyouwalklikeapeasant
album, and I have already heard I fought in a war and loved it... so when
I pressed play I was expecting Struan to sing "I fought in a war.." in
his lovely voice, but instead, a mad Techno Dance type version of I
fought in a war came on and it was really arse, all my friends then said
b&s are rubbish and walked off.  Then I woke up and realised that it was
just a dream... phew!  I really hope that b&s won't ever get into techno.

Top Of The P!O!P's

Now legal man totp was just wicked!  How funny was that with Struan, dancing
and manhandling that superman guy, and Isobel!  Lovely Isobel in a
school uniform type thing, move over Britney!  And she looks all bored
and apathetic, GRATE!  The drummer guy didn't look as cool as he did in
the video though, when his head was bopping up and down and stuff.

Sexy Accent

Thanks to Iain for hitting the nail on the head with the girlie speaking
in "I could be dreaming"!  Girls with scottish accent speak so sexy!
The bit that goes "and it would be worth any statesman's money".. ahhhh!
One question though, was that actually Isobel?  If it is, then I just have
to fancy Isobel even more!!

Wound Swells

I have a cunning plan for anyone who fancies writing to the NME.. a plan
of infiltration:  we pretend to be a swells fan, and write a really stupid
letter to the lines of

"yeah, steven wells is WKD innit.  Politics rule man, Primal Scream are
immense and legalise cannabis innit and schoolz r 4 wimpz STEVEN WELLS
ROCKZ"

although the letter sounds totally braindead, swells, head swollen and
eye blinded by the well worded praise at the end, will still print it
and then people will all see that swells is a dick slap.

Best stop now before the 15 minutes rule becomes the 15 pages rule!

Conkers and Red Bulls!
Ken