Sinister: we kiss on the mouth, but still cough down our sleeves...

Rachel Taylor therach at xxx.com
Sat Jun 3 07:17:08 BST 2000

Well List-
This is my first post... I 've been out of the nursery for over 2 months
and I just haven't been able to think of anything to say... but this
evening I feel like I just have to say something to someone or I will go
absolutely insane. Have any of you ever felt this way? I'm sue you have
but I still feel compelled to ask. To start with I live in Louisville,
Ky U.S. which can be a lonely little place for Belle and Sebastian
lovers and for little girls like me anyways. I can only wish for a
picnic one day... Anyways I am just sitting in my house listening to
Modest Mouse, (who by the way played a couple of weeks ago and were very
nice to see) feeling sorry for myself drinking bottle after bottle of
Grolsch-which should explain the complete lack of direction of this
post, sorry- I am just so very sad today and thought maybe someone out
of all of you would have some bit of something, some tidbit of advcie
that would somehow make me feel somewhat better? I have lost my very
best not-boyfriend, to a girl who would like to be his real girlfriend,
and far be it from me to complain, he deserves a girlfriend...but sigh,
now I will be all alone...I guess thats all I have to say for myself
right now...