Sinister: welcome to beanland...

sp*rkle horse better_than_buffy at xxx.com
Sat Jun 3 14:38:48 BST 2000

Hello there list!

Well, this is my first posting although I’ve been out of the nursery for
quite a while now. I don’t know how long I’ve been out [ooh, pardon that!]
because I must have overlooked the notification you get. Anyway, katy
[mutton as I call her] has been saying I should post for quite a while now
but it kinda scary y’know? I mean, why would anyone be reading my ramblings?
It’s rather odd. But I guess I’ve been reading everyone else’s so I thought
it was time to return the favour :)

So what’s new? Well, of course like anyone within the tuning region of the
UK, I watched TOTP last night. It was so blummin’ grate, and I won’t go on
about it but struan was go lovely and isobel so good and being all ‘I’m
gonna pretend I can’t be arsed’  bless her :)  as katy posted earlier I
phoned her up afterwards to re-live the whole thing but <grrr> she was on
the phone to that blimmin’ boyfriend of hers. So in her most polite way she
told me not so politely to bugger off. Seriously I thought the girl was on
something, she was so high when she phoned me later. But seeing as we’re
revising for exams at the mo I fear she left the lid off her tippex pen when
she was working at her desk. <hmmm> perhaps…

I know I’m going on about nothing imparticular but katy has instilled the
fear of god in me by saying ‘you can’t just post a few lines’ so there you
go.

Now I’m just avoiding revision where I can sit at my desk and escape into
day-dreams of sitting and having coffee with isobel while monica queen sings
in the background <hmmm> lovely!

Ciao tutti, L-O-V-E :)

Love hib xx

Ps just wanna say hi to david ‘ack’ and mutton [beanfruit] and ayesha who is
apparently pottering around in the nursery as we speak. xx