Sinister: martians and nimphos, raise your hands...

FrugalSyntax33 at xxx.com FrugalSyntax33 at xxx.com
Sat Jun 3 17:40:23 BST 2000

hello.
i haven't written in the longest time to this list.  i've kept it on digest
for the past few months and have just deleted it.  sorry.  somebody brought
my attention back to the list a little bit ago though-thanks jason.
6 more official days of school left.  thank god.  graduation this month.  not
next month. not two months away.  finally.  all of my major assignments are
finished.  no more internship.  only one more paper left.  and several
creative writing assignments, but i've got a handle on those.
what have i been doing for the past few months?  for those few of you who
care.  i've been reading. lots.  am currently reading "a confederacy of
dunces" by john kennedy toole.  would highly recommend it to those who've
never heard of it.  i've also been writing several short stories and poems.
writing poetry's not an unusual activity.  and it's not the usual shit
either.  trust me.
i am currently melting in the heat bubble which is my home.  i called my mom
at work before and she said it was cool enough to require a jacket outside.
figures.
perhaps i'll subscribe to the non-digest form of this list now.
or find someway to get my b key to work.
wish me luck.
amy.