Sinister: Fazal is my new god

Eric D Brasure edb213 at xxx.edu
Sat Jun 3 18:50:36 BST 2000

This is my second post in as many days, after lurking for months. Must be
summer.
I'm getting more and more excited for Tuesday to get here (which is when
"Fold Your Hands Child" comes out in the States). Of course, to tide
myself over I bought "Electr-O-Pura" by the fab Yo La Tengo today, which
makes sense, doesn't it? I'm a bit disappointed that I'm going to have to
wait until 6pm on Tuesday to get it though, as I have work and there's no
record store within walking distance of the shit little city I work in. If
any of you are planning on visiting Wilmington, Delaware anytime soon,
well... don't.
I also had a thought about all the album abbreviations floating
around: wouldn't it be easier to call them by their color? It wouldn't
work for the singles and EPs, well most of them. Am I only one in thinking
that fishyclap sounds like a new venerial disease that you catch from
trout? Forget I said that.
I seem to have this strange problem of typing the wrong ending on certain
words that have both an -ed and an -ing ending. I've wrote "I'm
exciting" when I meant "I'm excited" more times than I care to remember. I
think it might make people think I'm egotistical. Of course, you may be
wondering why I'm so excited all the time, and that would be a good
question.
I've also noticed that each new B&S album's title is longer than the
previous (I must have too much time on my hands). If this keeps up, we'll
be enjoying FRDAWFHCVGJRJSV in a year or two. I for one am looking forward
to it. It will be called "the purple one".

really hoping this post wasn't shit,
eric

p.s. Anyone out there with lots of flirting advice? I need all the help I
can get. Even if you don't have lots.

"If you start out depressed, everything's a pleasant surprise." -Lloyd
Dobler