Sinister: Ruth Madoc's an Englishman

Harry Hunt jamesmcsuperman at xxx.com
Sat Jun 3 09:07:06 BST 2000

Quick note.  Surely someone's musical taste tells you NOTHING about the
person other than what music they like?  How they EXPRESS their love of a
band is a different matter.  If someone genuinely likes Slipknot, or the
television personalities, then that just means they like that band.  If,
however, they loudly extoll the virtues of their band, always juxtaposed
against a band of a different genre, THAT's insecure.

Sorry about the shortness, as I've said to many before.

Love
Harry