Sinister: the tragedy of the record store

francesca keshi at xxx.it
Sun Jun 4 10:02:27 BST 2000

hi listees,

it's been a while since my last post...

well I haven't any real reason for write this post (sorry honey) a part
for the fact that I'm really happy because I'll go to see a lovely group
playing tonight. well I've seen them also last week (one of my friend like
the guitarist so I think that I'll go to se them every time they'll
play....)
and I'm thinking that I am their official fanclub....:)

they're good and the fact they're so  not so famous make me think about
belle and
sebastian: how were they before being so famous? well my idea of famous
maybe it's not normal... but well I started to imagine today one of their
first gig: what was it like? there was nobody there with handmade T-shirt
with
scary phrases on it as 'b&s... I love ...(the name of one of them)'? (we
have
to do it for a classmate that is go on talking and talking about his group:
if you want to know it's called aneurysm and they play something as heavy
metal...). this guy is really offensive with people : he laughed at me
because I was listening to a century of fakers and started telling me about
GREAT HEAVY METAL...

well I'd like to talk for a while about b&s. I bought 'legal man' last week
and I have to say that I like it (I've seen also their video somewhere on
internet but it wasn't too clear, but I'll never see it on tv so I can't go
on complaining...). at the moment I love 'winter wooskie' and i go on
singing it and all the people around me want to kill me (why? my voice is
fantastic :) )
ah and I was forgetting to say that here in Italy in every magazine there
are reviews about 'fold your hands...' (oh well is what a lovely magazine
said in its review that ended with a great controversy about Italian music
magazines and I think it's right but I don't like to read it at the end of a
review)
ah in my new favourite record store geometrid had a great success (they had
finished it and so I had to wait next week to have it... :(  ). ah sad thing
the one at the record store say that I have to wait until July to have 'fold
your hands...'. it can't be possible!!!! please tell me he means June/next
week when he said July....

well it's all

cheers
francesca