Sinister: to sleep perchance to dream

sp*rkle horse better_than_buffy at xxx.com
Sun Jun 4 12:43:35 BST 2000

Afternoon everyone :)

Last night I was have real trouble sleeping, I decided to read about
calvinism in france in the 16th century [joyous I know] till about 12.30 and
I still couldn’t sleep. It was pouring with rain outside and my room kept
lighting up from sudden bursts of lightening. So 1.30amd and I was still
awake. I put on isobel and then was soon gently waved off to sleep.
Cue my b&s dream which I have to share because it was so damned odd. You
know when a dream feels so real to you, even when you wake up?
Well struan and I were sitting in a jazz café type thing whilst the rest off
the band were playing. I thought it was odd that struan wasn’t on stage but
I didn’t query it!
Then this is the funniest bit. We seemed to be on the set of something like
‘open house’ with gloria huniford [arrgh channel 5 sorry!] and remember lee
and herring on ‘good morning with richard not judy’? well, richard herring
was standing there and saying ‘today I’m going to tell you all about tiger
milk’! [for any of you that remember that feature!]
It was trés amusant, I was upset that I couldn’t think of something that
funny myself.
<grrr> back to the amths now. It’s quite worrying because my exam is on
Tuesday and I’m STILL waiting for epiphany. I just can’t seem to find her
anywhere.

L-O-V-E

hib xx