Sinister: joy joy, its Monday again

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Jun 5 09:24:53 BST 2000

Hello everyone,
currently sitting somewhere in Bournemouth at the
moment, having spent a lovely week with boyfriend (aka
tigermilker Mark ...
http://www.geocities.com/idleberry/wedding.jpg ), not
doing a lot, enjoying the company in bed at night, and
having a great time. And alas, I have to head back to
the sunny climes of Norwich later today, and with an
exam tomorrow, thought I'd just do a sinister mail.
Consider it a holiday postcard..

Take it you all saw B+S on totp.

Thought.. thats only one vowel different from titp.

Anyway, back to the subject.
So, there was Stuart, bouncing away merrily, and I
decided he dances like a pal of mine, usually when
shes high on something.
So where next, for the Secret Seven of the indie
world? Heres hoping for at least a bit of Saturday
Morning kiddie TV action.
And who was the chap in the gorrilla suit, and ideas?

This is going to be a busy week for me, I finally get
to move out of the house that I share with the
flatmates. Asked the folks to come down as soon as
possible to collect me, gotta get out, and into the
sunshine...
And I am excited. Can't wait to leave. Counting the
days.
Today, I'm travelling, tomorrow, I have an exam, I
think, better find out what time and where it is
though. ;) Yes, i am that organised. Then its time to
pack up little ted (for he goes everywhere I go since
1978), and my candles, and get ready to depart
Norwich.

Then its a bit of job hunting, cos I'm stealing money
at the moment, and really, I need to pay it back.
By that, I mean, cashback from the shops cos the
cashpoint says I'm all run out.

Don't think I'll manage the sinister meet up. :(
Unless you lot want to reschedule, but for little ol'
me, I doubt it.

Next week, I am sorting out my nationality, to tell
Norway that I am Norwegian, and can I have a number,
cos look, I'm related to my mum.

So, today is the day you've all been waiting for...
unless you downloaded MP3's, or borrowed copies from
friends in the know. Its FYHCYWLAP day! yay! I'll have
to wait though. No money. Just enough, I hope, to buy
me a pack of fags, something to drink, and  bite to
eat at the Bowl.

So, I'm wondering, what you're all going to think. All
I can say is that I heard some of it, and it sounds
quite cool. Each B+S album seems to be a move on, a
new direction, with the same map, and this is the
same. Its quite a loveable album, from what I've
heard.
And I shall be buying it, cos I think its worth it.

I know its not long til I see him again, but I wish I
didn't have to leave Bournemouth today.

love you later,
idles