Sinister: Oh, and one more thing...well, 3 or 4

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Mon Jun 5 13:37:41 BST 2000

1. Is the 'monkey butler' meant to represent Stuart David?

And (I feel a whole list of things coming on now)...

2. Since when has Isobel taken inspiration from the Smashing Pumpkins?
Witness:

'Cause I'm here in a cage
With a bottle of rage'

Hmmm.  Sounds familiar.

3. As does a bit of music on 'I Fought In A War'.  I'm trying to figure out
what it's from (can't remember the name of the song), but it was some really
popular 80's synth thing.  It always makes me want to sing '...in the
ordinary world' after Struan sings a particular line.  Someone must know
what I mean :)

4. Yay for Lisa :)

5. Sarah can write.  And that's her singing, isn't it?  It's good.

6.  This is getting silly now.  But - yay for Isobel too:

'If you're looking at me to start having babies
Then you can wish because I'm not here to fool around'

Ahem, I'll go now.  Sorry everyone.  Sorry Honey.  Although it did take
about 15 minutes.  Honest.  I'm just excited :)

Katy x