Sinister: Wow! I'm actually posting today!!

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 5 14:21:19 BST 2000

Alrighty Fellow Listees

I haven't posted to the list since the dark ages and this is only about my
third or fourth post ever.

Went for my lunch about thirty minutes ago and bought the new B&S album
along with the Delgados 'The Great Eastern.'
I'm absolutely burstin' to listen to the B&S album. Haven't heard any of the
songs on it at all.
Sort of pissed off at the moment. There used to be music allowed in the
office but that's all changed now.
I used to love pay day when I was at work. Don't get me wrong I still do
love gettin' paid but now that I can't listen to music it makes me want to
curl up into a little ball and start cryin' while shakin' uncontrollably
making strange noises that cannot be explained. Was that too dramatic?
Anyhoo............I used to go and buy six or so albums at a time so I could
listen to them while I was working. Now I feel naked without it!

Well that's the last of my monthly wage gone. I was paid on Friday 25 May
and now it's all gone except for £4.20 which I have in my pocket at the
moment.
At least I can still afford two cool pints of Dry Blackthorn. Mmmmmmmmmmm
Dry Blackthorn.
I tried for a loan last week from the Halifax and they knocked me back. I
then tried applying on line from the Alliance and Leicester and guess what
they knocked me back as well.
Oh Lord, why do you mock me?

So does anyone have any ideas where I could try next or do you think that
the next step is a credit card?

I was looking for the Looper album today 'The Geomotrid' and couldn't find
it. Has this album definitely been released in the UK? I'm sure it was due
out on the 8 May.
Maybe its just the alcohol finally having an effect on me. Let's hope so
anyway I need a bit of excitement in my life.
While I'm on the subject of Looper. Is anyone going to the King Tuts gig on
the 11 June?
I really want to go but at the moment I just can't afford a night out in
Glasgow. Quite sad isn't it.

Well I'm outta here. Not an exciting post in the slightest but I haven't
posted in sooooooo long that I thought I better say something.

Peace Out

Davie