Sinister: buying vinyl without decks...

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Jun 5 15:11:05 BST 2000

well, i'm safe at work after a rather long weekend in london...er, london
ontario...needed a break from the bustling metropolis of
toronto...hmmm...bought the 7" of legal man on the saturday...i had already
downloaded legal man earlier but thought i'd got the wrong song...no, it was
the right one...been singing the tune since, didn't pick up one bloody word
though...then discovered i'd left the stoopid 7" in london...it's okay, i've
got nothing the play the silly thing on anyway...
i was bad and bought fyhc early...a lot of the stores here didn't get a
release date for it, so they sold as soon as they received it...still
haven't made up my mind on it...but i'm not the brightest of people so it's
gonna take a while...found king of kissingdom  singles,by mls, both of them,
in a discount bin in dr disc...i was happy...
you lot have changed my musical tastes immensely...in a paranoid reaction i
brought front 242, sex gang children, and skinny puppy to work with me...i
think they beat up nick drake though, his case was cracked when i got in...
just wanted to say hi to leslie...i'm still here, with a few less brain
cells...
jean louis would like to say hi to joseph and all his other fuzzy little
bretheren...he's getting a little homesick...i promised to take him to super
furries...
love and random body piercings...
a very tired angel blackwell...
PS, if anyone has any old andy capp cartoons, pls mail me...