Sinister: I'm glad it's cool, becuase I have no air conditioner in my car

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Mon Jun 5 19:52:14 BST 2000

I sincerely hope you can all excuse my pathetic post. I just have been
thinking to much today and I can't wait till the night time to say some of
these things. I am so mad I live in America because I can't get FYHC until
tomorrow....not to mention that I am so low on money till Friday anyway. But
I shall find a way. I am wondering today why everyone thinks it is nice to
make me feel icky. Not everyone...but most of the people I have spoken to
today. While sitting in a cafe reading about the origins of Hinduism...I
started to think about the boy I have loved for 5 years......I am finally
realizing that we just must not be together...he was very stupid today and he
never appreciated the things I do for him and in the past 5 years he has
changed so much.....all he thinks about is money. I was also listening to
IYFS and how lovely Stuart Murdoch's voice is and it made me realize how I am
falling out of love with this boy. How that is possible I do not know.
Also...I didn't get to see TOTP and I am so sad for it. Does anyone have a
copy that I can buy? So back to my mood.....grrrrr......I think I shall have
a boyfriend free summer and wait patiently for my life to get very
responsible this autumn when I will be living on my own and going to art
school. For the moment....I am going to go to another cafe and waste a few
hours. May you all have lovely days and nights.

                      Olivia